Friday 16 April 2010

Blood Angels Tactical Squads.

Apparently Bell of Lost Souls think that Tactical squads are useless in a Blood Angels army.

My friend Mike thinks otherwise as per this text

And once again I very much want to play against a BoLS writer to prove he's an idiot. Tactical Squads apparently have no place in a Blood Angels army as Assault Marines do everything better. I'd like to remind him of that after his Assault Marines are walking across the board after they've been shot out of their Rhino's and Razorbacks by my 5 Wound Lascannons ;-)

He's not the only person who disagrees.....


What does everyone else think?

4 comments:

  1. No Comments at all :-(

    I thought Mark or Mike would have chipped in at the very least....

    In my opinion Tactical squads do for Blood Angels exactly what they do for 'vanilla' Marines. Which primarily is to give you a Heavy weapon in a scoring unit, It's also a much more Tactically flexible unit by virtue of the fact that it can be configured to do almost anything whereas an Assault Squad by definition only does one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i assumed it was left out of the list because they have been reviewed countless times, didn't realise he said no to them entirely

    ReplyDelete
  3. my comment was in the blk of the text :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails