Saturday 15 May 2010

Mike Leach's 'Flying Circus'

Well I think these look awesome so they get their own post.

If the infantry is finished to anywhere near the standard of the transports (which I'm sure they will be) then this is going to be in with a very good chance for some 'best-painted' prizes.

There is some scenery that goes on the bases which is removable (for disembarkation convenience) which adds to the look as well. I'll try to get some pictures at some point with the base scenery attached.






4 comments:

  1. I can see what he tried... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are progressing nicely, infantry have paint on them now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to get pictures of every-bodies armies who's going to expo for a blog post. I'm not even sure what I'm taking myself yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails