Monday 21 June 2010

Fathers Day.

A good day all around.

I got a 'full English' breakfast in bed, an amusing card, a nice steak dinner and an Ironclad Dreadnought. Quite how my 9 year old daughter acquired the money for that lot is best not thought about too closely but I've a sneaking suspicion that she had a bit of help from mommy ;-)


I've only deviated from the standard build slightly. I'm using a Havoc Launcher to 'Count As' the Pair of Hunterkiller Missiles I'll be equipping most of them with. I personally think it looks better than the missiles that come with the Ironclad and has the added benefit of tying it into my Chaosy looking renegade Marine Chapter nicely.

3 comments:

  1. Grats to you daddio.

    Cool Dready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a slight indentation under the piece that makes up the top rear of the body that takes a 1mm/5mm 'Rare Earth' magnet with room to spare. With a bit of drilling into the Havoc Launcher mount a magnet slots in nice and snug.
    Which means I can add or remove the Havoc Launcher as I please and also use the same Havoc Launcher on my Rhino's on the few occasions I use my Noise Marines 'Blast Spam' list or if they become awesome when the Chaos Space Marine Codex gets redone in the next couple of years (hopefully anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Havoc Launcher looks awesome on the Ironclad. Reminds me of a Dreadnought I saw many summers ago in white dwarf by Kane Tucker (think that was his name lolz... he was a TO).

    Messanger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails