Wednesday 4 August 2010

Tyranid Project - Part 14 - Tyrannofex 2

Real life has managed to interfere with my 40K yet again. Some of that interference was a bit of freelance servicing work which managed to pay the bills for another month so I can't really complain that much, lol.

With that out of the way I can get back to my Tyranid Project.

So, with the arrival of my oval bases I've finally managed to get around to building my 2nd Tyrannofex.

TYRANNOFEX 2, SIDE VIEW.

TYRANNOFEX 2, OTHER SIDE VIEW.

TYRANNOFEX 2, FRONT VIEW.

TYRANNOFEX 2, TOP VIEW.

TYRANNOFEX 2, ANGLED VIEW.

I'll undercoat it tomorrow together with the 86 Termagants.

I'm now just a Swarmlord away from a fully WYSIWYG Tyranid army :-)

On the subject of The Swarmlord I'm now reconsidering using the Trygon model and may just use the standard Hive Tyrant with some extra plasticard Boneswords, magnetised so I can swap weapons around. That way I can use the Mawloc/Trygon actually as a Mawloc/Trygon and work out if it's viable as my 3rd Heavy Support choice at 2000 points.

Comments are (as usual) welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails