Friday 17 December 2010

2nd Company Project - Colour Coordination...

Nothings ever bloody simple is it?

I base coloured one of my Vindicators today, All was going well until I compared it to one of the 'originals'.

Apparently the 'Night Reapers' were a lot more cheerful 4 years ago and used a much brighter Metallic Blue paint-job on their vehicles...


Looks like I'm going to have to dull down the colours on the original batch of vehicles I painted all those years ago. Though now I've looked at the quality of the painting on them and how poorly done the chaos markings were, I'm going to see if I can cover the old colour completely with the new one and start from scratch.

Just the thought that I've taken vehicles that badly painted to tournaments is slightly embarrassing in retrospect :-(

Well I've convinced myself it needs doing now, so I suppose I best get on with it...One down, five to go...

1 comment:

  1. You should see some of my older stuff. It's pretty comical. I do keep it around to prove I've gotten better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails