Monday 31 January 2011

Throne of Skulls - What's Left.

So here's a 'Big Dump*' of all the Misc. pictures I have left.

* If you pardon the expression...

Some of them should obviously have gone into particular peoples posts and others I've seemingly taken completely at random.
























And that as they say is that ;-)

'Normal' Blog posting schedule will be resumed tomorrow.

I'll also most likely do a post asking people what they thought of this particular series of posts so I can ascertain whether it's worth going to another tournament/hobby event and doing it all over again.....

2 comments:

  1. I for one love pics of nice models on nice tables in actual games, so I would be happy to see more in the future. It is the spectacle that drew me to mini games in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my Orks on some of those ruins back in August ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails