Wednesday 23 February 2011

House of Paincakes Article No. 11

So It's that time of the week where I plug my HoP Post and then add eye candy so you don't notice what an attention whore I've become.....

This week bought to you by the cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy


Alyson Hannigan - Willow


Emma Caullfield - Anya


Michelle Trachtenburg - Dawn


Charisma Carpenter - Cordelia


Eliza Dushku - Faith


Though Amber Benson, Mercedes McNab and Juliet Landau are all worth searching for amongst quite a few others.....

5 comments:

  1. I do not remember those outfits from the show. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lyracian - To be honest, finding a picture of Charisma Carpenter with her top ON was the tricky bit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with being an attention or for that matter a blog whore, lovely eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if posting the random pictures of hot girls is a filler cop out.. or if your a mad genius. I do vote you keep doing it though. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson's pic knocked my socks off! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails