Friday 4 February 2011

Resuming normal service.

With all the 'Throne of Skulls' stuff now done I'll be defaulting back to my normal schedule. So that means the Primarch articles will resume starting with The Night Haunter on Saturday followed by the 2nd part of the Chaos Champions 'Sunday Smackdown' on.....well Sunday, funnily enough......

Then I'll catch up with the few requests I've had for help with army lists from Monday. I'll be doing the oldest ones first so if you've sent one recently you'll have to hang on for a bit.....sorry.

Tuesdays are still reserved for my 'House of Paincakes' articles which is a bit tricky as I've no idea what to write about this time.....

In addition, a few games I've had with various people over the last few months have led me to the conclusion that people have a tendency to over equip their Marine units with unnecessary war-gear whose points would be better served elsewhere. I am therefore planning a series of articles with examples of points efficient units, which I am provisionally planning for Fridays. Though, not necessarily starting this Friday.....

As a side note, my personal goal is to have 100 'followers' by the end of the year so if you enjoy the blog please add yourself to the followers list and I'll endeavour to keep you all entertained as best as I can. Also if you've been following the blog for a while and have had any particular favourite articles or series you'd like me to resurrect or elaborate on then either drop me an e-mail or add a comment to this post and I'll see what I can do to accommodate your requests.

3 comments:

  1. Since I've been reading this forum for a long time I felt bad for not following it after you asked us to, so here you go. Hello from Brazil to you, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails