Saturday 26 March 2011

'Counts-As' Grey Knights

I've made myself a 'prototype' squad that will potentially become the start of my 'Night Reapers' 8th Company. I'm thinking that 8th Company will be the best fit as the shoulder pad rim colour of that Company is traditionally Grey ;-)

Grey Knights Strike Squad.


The moderately converted Reaper Autocannon will be representing the units Psycannon.

He's just a 'concept' model at the moment but I like the way he turned out.

'Psycannon' Marine.


If I decide I still like it by tomorrow, I'll tidy up this one and then see if I've got enough bits to make another couple of squads.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Reaper cannon looks good, I like the dual barrels. However... the other 'grey knights' really should have Nemesis Force Weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Artemi - I don't think it's necessary for a model to have all it's default wargear showing for it to be WYSIWYG. Otherwise you'd have to put 2 or 3 types of grenade on most Marines as well as Bolt Pistols, Close Combat Weapons, etc. However, Any model I give something other than a Nemesis Force Weapon to will have it on the model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cannon looks good, however wouldn't 9th company be more appropriate as they're all totting bigger guns?

    i do agree that even if you don't give them nemesis weaons they should still have CC weapons of some sort. i really liked the sergeant pic but the others kind of look stern guardy.

    i have plenty of extra assault squad power weapons if needed

    All in all tho nice conversions and one of the best GK lists i've seen. wll be fun to play and play against.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails