Wednesday 16 March 2011

House of Paincakes Competition

The HoP network is running a competition to come up with names for it's Blog rolls as it's expanding from 2 to 4 and needs a cool set of themed names for them.

Details of the competition can be found here.

My own suggestions of GMort's awesome, GMort rocks, GMort kicks-ass and GMort for president have been disallowed because as an author I'm not allowed to enter but if one of my followers wins at least I can act all smug about it to the other authors ;-)

Off you go then.....

2 comments:

  1. if we all submit those 4 names... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Citizenwilliams - There's actually some quite good prizes for the winner. I'm sure you or Mike could come up with something clever if you put your minds to it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails