Tuesday 5 July 2011

House of Paincakes Article No. 28

Tuesday House of Paincakes Article can be found here,

As there has been no particular lady that caught my eye this week I've decided to base this weeks 'Tuesday Eye-Candy' around 'girls with blades' for no other reason than it allows me to crowbar in a few more pictures of Kate Beckinsale, Rhona Mitra and Milla Jovovich......

Speaking of which,

Milla Jovovich.



Kate Beckinsale.



Rhona Mitra.




And a few more notables,

Jennifer Garner.



Catherine Zeta Jones.


And for those amongst you with long memories,

Sandahl Bergman.



And to the girl who E-mailed me who said that she didn't mind the pictures of girls but implied that I was too insecure in my own sexuality to show pictures of any men here's something to shut her up,


Well that should make everybody happy then ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Sean Bean is a mans man, i think i have a man crush on him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. has anyone actually seen Tom and Mark talking to each other cos i could swear they're the same person!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails