Saturday 9 July 2011

Young Bloods @ Warhammer World - Best Painted


A young lad from my FLGS went to the 'Young Bloods' one day 40K tournament at Warhammer World today. I'll do a blog post on both his progress and my opinions of the event at a later date but for now here's some pictures of those armies nominated for 'best painted'.

Editors Note : I apologise in advance for the various reflections on some of the pics but I did the best I could with the equipment I had available ;-)

Chaos Space Marines.




Space Wolves?




Eldar.




Dark Eldar.




Orks.




Feel free to comment on anything you like (with the exception of my photography skills for which I've already apologised, lol).

4 comments:

  1. 1) please tell me the CSM or Eldar won

    2) that Swolves kid upsets me and I'm not sure why

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Citizenwilliams - I'm not sure who won as I left before the announcement. Perhaps snazle can chip in with a comment if he can remember who won as he (presumably) stayed till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look its spaceangelgreywolfknights of blood .... Heh at least they finished an army, I just booked for throne in october, I have one squad and half a transport painted so far. I need slaves lossa slaves, chicks dig slaves....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails