Tuesday 6 September 2011

House of Paincakes Article No.36

This weeks iHoP article is asking for opinions on what people think makes up the perfect 40K army and can be found here.

Before I pick an Eye-Candy subject for today I have a bit of scrounging to do.....If those of you who check the blog with any regularity could please click on a couple of adverts when you visit I would be most grateful. I'm hoping to go to the UKGT in October in order to report on the event as I did last year and any funds I get from the Blogs Ad revenue would be used for this purpose. It will only take a second and will cost you nothing but time ;-)

Okay now that's out of the way lets have some Eye-Candy, lol.

This week I think we'll move away from celebrities and have a look at some girls brave enough to dress up as imaginary characters and still manage to look hot while doing it....To be honest I probably could have done an entire post just using Princess Leia 'Slave Costume' pics ;-)




























Until next week then...

3 comments:

  1. Ummm...I wouldn't necessarily call fetish model Bianca Beauchamp (Catwoman photo #7 and video game promo photo #24) a "celebrity", but she's far from an anonymous cosplayer either. BTW those are probably the LEAST revealing outfits she's ever worn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Trent - The 'Tuesday Eye-Candy' stuff is a bit of fun really but I tend to avoid anything too rude if you know what I mean as I still have the odd younger reader, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea who most of these fine specimens are supposed to be...but damned if I care...another cool Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails