Tuesday 12 June 2012

Thinking of Making a Comeback...

With 6th edition 40K imminent (which I'm not hopeful about to be honest) I've been considering my hobby future. If 6th is as radically different as the rumours have led us to believe then there are two possible outcomes for my hobbying future.

Option 1 - It's so fucking awful that I either abandon miniature wargaming altogether or need to find a new system.

Option 2 - I actually end up liking it (unlikely based on what I've heard so far) and need to effectively relearn the system which will create some new list building challenges and may inspire some tactical articles.

Ironically, both of these eventualities should result in me having something to talk about for a change.....

I am therefore considering coming out of 'retirement' and starting blogging again....and yes, that means the eye-candy articles will probably return as well...It's unlikely that I'll go back to writing articles for House of Paincakes though as I'm going to return to blogging for me without any pressures to be interesting or controversial and if other people like it then that's fine...it just won't be the reason for me blogging, lol.

Go on then...here's a picture of a hot chick.....


2 comments:

  1. you're right, she is pretty hot.

    get your ass back here, i miss your 'articles' telling us about how you had written an article somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote an article about the fact that I might write some articles...that's sort of the same...

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails