Saturday 30 June 2012

Thirty More Marines...


So for the person who e-mailed me saying that the reason I didn't post pictures of the extra thirty Marines I said I was painting was because I hadn't actually done them...



There you go.

I also started on my 'Counts-As' Kharn. My idea was to make him look like he didn't really care for his armour...unfortunately it just looks like I've painted him badly...I'll have a look with fresh eyes tomorrow and see what I wish to do about it...


I finally got around to replacing the spear arm that fell off my 'Counts-As' Vulkan using Huron. I couldn't find where I put the first one I built so I made another one...the other issue with using the Huron model is that I lost that stupid little thumb bit that comes separately from the hand for some annoying reason and I was therefore forced to make him one out of Green Stuff...


Having made some progress with the 'commanders' I'll continue with some more Marines tomorrow...since most of these these have Bolt Pistols and Chainswords they'll at least be marginally different from the others I've done.


Progress report complete ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails