Thursday 26 July 2012

Some Painting...Not Much Admittedly...

I made the classic mistake of allocating myself too big a task and ended up doing none of it...

....mistake made...and learned from....

So I've just done some bits and pieces as night shifts combined with parenting has left me with very little spare time over the last week or so. I am now off work for a couple of weeks (maybe three depending on which branch I'm moved too) and I can look at putting a major dent in my unpainted Night Reapers. But for now he's a couple of bits.


I made some progress with 'Counts-as' Lysander. He needs a few more finishing touches and possibly another wash and a highlight but he'll do for the table-top. I'm planning on giving him some shooty Terminators to hang with as Assault Terminators don't need his help and his special rule benefits them.


I also painted a couple of Plasma Cannon Marines that will be numbered as belonging to Tactical Squads one and two so I can chop and change unit configuration as I desire. I'm going to add some colour to a few of the wires and cables as even though I'm going for a less than cheerful overall look I think these could do with a bit more.

I'm debating making myself a Company Standard Bearer as a bit of a conversion/modelling project this weekend and then I'll dip into the pile of unpainted stuff prioritised based on what I think will be fun to paint...I am on holiday after all, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I had a day of painting as well. I also magnetised the combi-melta on two Sgt and gave my Terminator Libby a Force Axe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails