Thursday 23 August 2012

No Dead Hookers This Time...

I've infected my girlfriend...with a desire to play Malifaux...

Unfortunately she's a much better painter than me so I'll have to give her a blog post of her own so my own efforts don't look shoddy in comparison.

She doesn't like cowboys or ninjas and I'm doing zombies so that just left the magic users. After some consideration she picked the Rasputina starter set...Rasputina isn't finished yet so I'm not allowed to take pictures of her, but here's the rest of the set.






Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Great work on the bases here, care to explain the process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll ask my girlfriend what techniques and paints she used and write it up as a blog article after I come back from my FLGS tomorrow.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails