Thursday 9 August 2012

Smearing Paint Over Dead Hookers - Part 2

I've done a bit more work on the Redchappel Gang...

I think Seamus is done now. Any more highlights or washes seem unnecessary as I like the look just the way it is.

The rest of his (and I quote directly from his background) "Harem of zombie playthings" still need work though. There's still a lot of detail to add in and they need a few more layers of highlights and possibly another wash or two.

Here's how they look at the moment...



and some close-ups,

Madam Sybelle...Apparently running a brothel means you can let yourself go a bit...especially if your dead...
The 'Rotten Belles' aren't named individually but I might name them anyway later, lol. They still need some detail work, more highlights and washes, etc. but I'm happy with the overall look so far.




In-between waiting for washes to dry I assembled my two new purchases from Titan Games...



Thoughts and Comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails