Saturday 11 August 2012

Smearing Paint Over Dead Hookers - Part 3

There's a 'campaign' being held at Titan Games on Tuesday that's meant to be a starting point for those people new to Malifaux as a system so I'll be attending as long as nothing daft happens with work shift patterns. As far as I can tell I'm the only person attending who's never played a game, have a high chance of playing against some-one using Lady Justice (who's specifically designed to kill Resurrectionists) as there are two people using her and we're using the 'Slaughter' mission which is the one Seamus is worst at...suffice to say I'm not expecting great things from game one, lol.

I think I'll call these done for the time being and move on to something else. They'll get a bit more work done on them later but for now they're more than adequate for the table-top.







I've made a start on Seamus's Avatar but am yet to do anything with his Totem..


Still a great deal to do, though.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails