Monday 10 September 2012

Dead Justice

I made an acquisition recently...very recently in fact...


It was an impulse buy and initially I only wanted it for the 'Nightmare' Lady Justice model. However it occurred to me that it was a good way of staying true to my Resurrectionist tendency's while simultaneously allowing me access to a different faction should I so desire ;-)

Fortunately the nice people at Malifaux were way ahead of me and had already taken that concept into account by virtue of the fact that they have provided cards for both the Guild version and alternate cards to allow the models to be used as a Resurrectionist equivalent.

Like so...

Dead Doxy/Lady Justice



Punk Zombie/Judge



Crooked Man/Death Marshal



Guild Autopsy/Death Marshal



The Drowned/Death Marshal


 

That lot will be my next 'crew' after I complete my McMourning one. I should have some pictures of McMourning and pals fully painted by the end of the week and I'll be working on some 'Belle' conversions based around the Colette starter set mixed and matched with some Rotten Belle models in between crew painting. I've heard some people say that they don't like the Dead Justice models but I'm quite pleased with them as a purchase.

I'm considering applying as a 'Henchman' so I'd like to be able to use more than one faction for the purposes of showing people how to play the game...as long as they don't mind being taught with zombie versions of other factions most beloved masters that is.....

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. That set is a great set of figures... Also painting them I found a really fun experience.

    Just don't do what I did and expanded the crew with converting more figures to fill out the crew... I currently have a Lucius, Guild Guard, Executioner and can always use my Canine Remains as Guild Hounds.

    And good luck on the henchman application if you go for it... I don't regret doing it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malifaux has captured my interest in the same way that 40K used to before it became.....well.....what it is now I suppose....

      Plus I like the idea of a games company that actually updates it's FAQ's when needed as opposed to the GW 'wait 6 months till it no longer matters and no-one cares' policy, lol. Plus their girl models actually look like girls ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails