Sunday 30 September 2012

Killjoy and Colette Crew Progress.

 Killjoy is done now...in my opinion at least...



I've also made some (admittedly minor) progress on my 'Performing Belles' project.



 I've done even less work on the Belle conversions...


...and bugger-all on Molly's Necrotic Machine...


I have also decided to purchase the Avatars and unique Totems for all the 'Masters' and 'Henchmen' that I currently use as I've been having great fun with Seamus's 'Avatar of Dread' and his Copycat Killer Totem and therefore foresee the same fun with everyone else's.

In other news...I plan on entering my first ever Malifaux tournament in Walsall in late November. Though I still plan on using themed lists for the event I may throw in the odd cheesy combo if I can keep them relatively 'Fluffy' while doing so ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails