Sunday 23 September 2012

Nightmare Justice

I've finally finished my Dead Justice crew.

I don't think they'll be used as a Lady Justice crew that often...they'll see more table-top time as their Resurrectionist equivalents. Even so it's nice to have access to a crew from a different faction for demonstration purposes on the occasions that I show other people how to play the game. Despite my love of the Resurrectionists they're probably not the best faction to use for training purposes due to their unique and somewhat synergistic play style. I've found that a firm grasp of the basic game mechanics is required before one begins to worry too much about 'Tricks of the Trade'.....and the Ressers do like their tricks, lol.

Anyway...here they are...

'Nightmare' Justice

Lady/Dead Justice

The Judge

Death Marshal 1

Death Marshal 2

Death Marshal 3

At some point I'm going to go back to 'The Judge' as he's the only one who's paint-job I'm not particularly happy with.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails