Wednesday 12 September 2012

Some Malifaux Progress

Not a great deal to show you all as I spent most of my hobby night playing Malifaux rather than painting Malifaux, lol.

I had a good game against Tom's Colette crew during which I learnt quite a lot and also (and more importantly) had a load of fun. It came down to a final attack that my opponent kindly allowed me to do even though we'd technically finished. I'd forgotten to use a 3rd attack I was entitled to and only remembered at the last minute.....well technically just after the last minute. I'll have to remember that I now owe him a 'do-over' during our next game, lol.

They still need at few more layers of wash and dry-brushing and the nurses need loads more work but I'm reasonably happy with how they're progressing.
McMourning and pals...
Fortunately (or not depending on your point of view) washes take a long time to dry so I had some time to assemble 'Dead Justice'. I've based them the same as my Seamus crew as they'll occasionally join him as other things. 
Nightmare Justice...
Hopefully the next post will contain a finished McMourning crew and a started Dead Justice one and perhaps some zombie hooker conversions ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails