Thursday 6 September 2012

The 'Zombie Hookers Everywhere' Project

As followers to the blog may have noticed I'm on a bit of a Malifaux kick at the moment and have been using Seamus of the 'Resurrectionist' faction as my Master and his associated crew. As an extension to this I've also been using models that are in some way connected to him through the background material.

Effectively this gives me the following list to choose from If I'm staying true to the 'Fluff' so far...

Seamus (obviously) and his Totem,
Belles (Sybelle, Rotten Belles, Dead Doxies),
Molly (Also a Belle but by extension this means I can use 'Horrors' as well) and her Totem,
McMourning (He and Seamus have some kind of arrangement it seems) and Totem,
McMournings 'Crew' (Nurses, Sebastion, Flesh Constructs, Canine Remains etc.),
Crooked Men (Seamus uses them to attack the guild) and by extension I can probably justify any even vaguely guild looking undead such as Guild Autopsies,
and Killjoy (Seamus is hunting him in one of the Wyrd magazine stories).

Obviously there are some female mercenary models which could work as well. If I've missed any possibilities then I'd love to hear from you in the comments section.

Additionally I've decided to stretch the 'Belles' concept slightly by converting other female models into more suitable forms ;-)


I have therefore compiled a list of models that should make the transition to zombie strumpet quite easily with the addition of a few touches such as umbrellas and fans. I'm going to start simply by utilising the 'Showgirls' Colette box set to create some 'Dead Doxies' while simultaneously keeping them close enough to the original models so I can use them in their intended form should I desire to branch out into other factions at a later date.


That's the plan at least...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails