Thursday 8 November 2012

Madame Kolette and the Performing Belles...

Two months of nights followed by a complete change of shift pattern has made staying awake into a major challenge and painting anything without it becoming a blur a near impossibility. Fortunately I now get two weeks of days in between the two weeks of nights so I should be able to get some stuff done.

I've started back on the Colette gang I was working on. For those of you who don't remember, the concept was to paint and/or convert them so they were in a similar style to Seamus's Rotten Belles. I'm not happy with the faces but the rest of the models are okay though they would probably benefit from at least another layer of wash and an additional light dry-brush it's not going to be happening any-time soon, lol.

Madame Kolette.
Kassandra.
Performing Belle 1
Performing Belle 2
Performing Belle 3
The observant amongst you will have realised that the last model isn't actually a Malifaux one. Unfortunately they only do two Performer models and I wanted three so I found an alternative.

I've also converted a couple of Mannequins into a form that Seamus would find more agreeable.....


I've also been working on some Leveticus stuff but I'll drag that out into another Blog post so it looks like I'm more productive than I actually am ;-) don't tell any-one....it'll be our secret...This also happens to be my 700th Blog post.....I expected to have achieved world domination and have 10 million followers by now...maybe next year....

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails