Monday 24 December 2012

Unboxing Malifaux - The Thunder.

Editors Note - I know this one is pretty crappy as unboxings go but it was pretty much my first one and was more a 'look what I bought' than an actual unboxing feature...it'll get updated at some point...honest...

This is the box set for Misaki,



She's now a fully fledged Master (Mistress?) in her own right and has bought some badass ninja's along with her to assist her clan in the taking over of Malifaux for their own 'Ten Thunders' faction.




Having not yet played with this crew (or against this crew for that matter) I can't comment on it's effectiveness. It is however one of the highest soulstone value crews at 29 soulstones...meaning you can play a 30 soulstone game with this crew without needing any additional models.

Here's a look at the sprue,

Not sure if this is the front or the back...
The other side...
Well that's all for now. Looks like I'll have to buy some decent looking bases in order to do these models the proper justice...I'll have to see what Titan Games have in stock ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails