Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hellraiser Crew - GW Models?

It was suggested in the comments section of this article that some of the GW Dark Eldar range might make good pseudo Cenobites for my potential Hellraiser Malifaux crew...I think he may be onto something...

Head swaps are going to be required, a gun will need removing here and there and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about those extra arms but most importantly the style is right...

Pinhead?
Obviously I'd need to add the aforementioned pins...but even so...


The gun would need to go on the 2nd one but that box he's holding could easily be the Lament Configuration box from the film and with a bit of mutilation and/or swapping to the head area he could easily be my 'Pinhead'.

We also aren't short of potential candidates for the other Cenobites either...

 Female Cenobite?


The Rank and File?



The scale isn't far off and once they're on the correct bases I think they'll do the job nicely. I think I'm going to just get on with the project and worry about what they 'count-as' once they're built.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

4 comments:

  1. I'm obviously a huge DE fan by the looks of my blog, and I've always been a huge Hellraiser fan. So I'm certainly interested to see where this project goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to be as true to the source material as I can but I'm going to have to work within the limitations of the available models so some liberties might need to be taken...hopefully not too many though...

      Delete
  2. I'd also live to see a hellraiser themed group.
    gotta get that flying bone dragon from the end of the first movie in there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be concentrating mainly on the actual Cenobites at first but I'd like to include other things such as the Engineer and the dog-like creature at a later point...after that, anything is possible ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails