Friday 25 January 2013

Hellraiser Crew - The Plan...

The models I need are on order from Titan Games. So here's the plan...

Firstly I'll be using the following model as a basis for my Lead Cenobite/Pinhead.


Two of the extra arms will be going but I'll keep the one with the box and the one with the knife. The backpack will be going and I'll be swapping the head for something that's easier to stick pins into, lol. He may need to be standing on a pile of dead bodies or similar to disguise the stuff on the base that isn't very 'Hellraiser' ;-)

The Female Cenobite will be created using this lady,


If I can remove the hair without completely destroying the model then I will otherwise I'll turn it into a length of chain or alternatively I'll just have to live with it. Regardless of what I do with the hair I'll most likely be swapping the head for a Daemonette one like this...


...as it should be easy to remove the hair from as the Female Cenobite was bald.

For Chatterer I'll be using one of the Wracks models...


...with the majority of the flesh painted the same colour as the clothes so it looks like a skin-tight outfit rather than actual skin (there might be some flesh showing as bloody strips which I will most likely have to sculpt on afterwards) and the head will need swapping...possibly for this guys head...


...with the rivets filed off and the tubes painted as cabling...if they survive the removal process that is, lol.

The rest of the rank and file will be created using the rest of the Wracks...


...with the skin parts painted to look like clothing and some additional mutilations in the form of cuts and slashes added to them with a scalplel and/or grey/green stuff.

I'd also like to do the dog-like creature for which I may use a Chaos Warhound as it has the appropriate broad chest however I'm not sure about the scale once I stick it on a 30mm round base...


...there is a leaping one that might fit on the base better but I'm still not entirely convinced.

So that's the general plan at the moment. Flying bone dragons, engineers and giant black light emitting gods will have to wait till further into the project as I think I've created enough work for myself already, lol.

Thoughts and comment are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails