Sunday 27 January 2013

Malifaux Tasks...My 'To Do' List...

So as soon as my stuff arrives I'll be diving headlong into my Cenobite Crew for Malifaux project and will as per usual de-prioritise absolutely everything else in true wargamer style, lol.

With that in mind I need to get as much of the rest of my stuff done before the distractions start. I have a lot of nearly finished crews on the go that are missing one or two signature models and my OCD requires them to be done ;-)

The 'To Do' List (In no particular order).

The Resurrectionists.
Nicodem.
1) Rafkin, the Embalmer - He's based and under-coated but that's it. As I also use him with McMourning I really need to get him done.
2 + 3) Vultures - Still in the blister packaging. I have other models that can do similar jobs in the crew but I decided a while ago to buy all the masters personal Totems if they had such a thing and Nicodem can take two...so two is what he's getting.
Seamus.
4) I bought the alternative sculpt of Seamus, the Mad Hatter on a whim...

The model is in this exact pose...described by someone at my FLGS as 'a bit rapey'...
...but as I have the normal model I can put the painting of the alternative model on the back burner.
5) Grave Spirit - I've been using a proxy for this for some time so I should really get it assembled and painted...a plan that has been somewhat scuppered by the fact that I can't find where I put the bugger. I may
have to build my own or purchase another now.
Molly.
6) Necrotic Machine - I 'rage quit' assembling it but fortunately a friend of mine heroically leapt to the rescue and assembled it for me. Since I rarely use Molly it's not really a priority but in the interests of completion I'll need to get it done.
McMourning.
7 - 11) Canine Remains + Zombie Chihuahua - Assembled and under-coated but as yet unpainted. I use one with Leveticus to kill off in order to summon a second Hollow Waif and they get used with Nicodem on occasion so I need these done as well.
12) Miss Pack - I personally think that Nurses aren't that useful but I have the limited edition one and I suppose I should do it some justice with a bit of paint.
Misc.
13 - 14) Night Terrors - They're always useful and I use them so often now that it's embarrassing that I'm yet to paint them...

Guild.
Lady Justice.
1-5) The whole starter box... - I've been using the 'Nightmare' version for a while...


...but it's a bit confusing when I do demo's so I need to get the normal ones painted up. They're all under-coated and based but have (as yet) no paint on them.
6) Miss Terious - Assembled and under-coated but in need of painting...

Neverborn.
Collodi.
1) Collodi - assembled, based and under-coated but needs painting. I intend to use him with Leveticus at some point so I really need to get him painted.
2 - 8) The rest of the starter box - I've done fuck all with this lot so this is more a 'get started' than 'finish off' project.

Arcanists.
Colette.
1 + 2) Mannequins - The showgirls are done but my slightly more creepy converted versions of the Mannequins are yet to be painted.


4 - 6) The Oiran - They're also 'showgirls' so they really need to be done as part of this particular crew. They need painting but the basing and under-coating has been done.
7 and onwards) I'm missing quite a few models to complete this as a themed crew so this is going to be the last thing I do. I'm missing the Mechanical Doves, 2x Coryphee packs (I'm not pissing around with magnets so I'll make 2 Coryphee and a Coryphee duet) and I suppose I should get Angelique, Mistress of Ceremonies also.

There's also a massive pile of new releases that I dare not even go near for fear that I'll become even further distracted....and to be fair there's people at my FLGS that have even more stuff to do than me, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails