Monday 7 January 2013

Resurrectionists Unite.....

So I have a fully painted completed Seamus crew, fully painted Molly crew, the best part of a McMourning crew painted and pretty much all of Kirai's associated models under-coated and awaiting paint so I thought...what the hell...I might as well have Nicodem's lot as well.....


The Starter Box consists of Nicodem, Mortimer the Gravedigger (7 Soulstones) and 3 Punk Zombies (5 Soulstones each) making a respectable starting total of 22 Stones. Mindless Zombies are summoned and therefore don't cost me anything (in Soulstone terms)...


...however after watching my fellow blogger (and Henchmen) Tom play a game using Nicodem it looks like even the 10 Zombies I've made might not be enough for higher point games.....but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, lol. I already have Rafkin the Embalmer (In background terms he's one of Nicodem's but I sometimes use him as a sort of 'mini' McMourning as they have very complimentary abilities) which will now move up the painting queue somewhat ;-)

Rather than use the traditional Canine Remains as mobile 'Corpse Counters' I may use a couple of Desperate Mercenaries instead just to differentiate my crew from other peoples, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails