Tuesday 29 January 2013

Some Stuff Crossed Off the 'To-Do' List.

Well I've got some bits and pieces from the 'To-Do' list done...unfortunately the bits for my Hellraiser crew have arrived at Titan Games so I'm about to get massively distracted. I also apologise in advance for the quality of the following pictures but the lamp I normally use is currently unavailable...

Collodi, the Puppet Master...and Pals...




And some Totems,

The very useful Grave Spirit,


and the occasionally useful (if your Nicodem) Vultures.


He can take two but they only do one model so the only way I could differentiate them was to angle the necks in opposite directions, the neck being the only part that comes separate.

Some Drowned.


I was hoping to have them all under-coated but unfortunately the British weather has decided that pissing it down with rain is the  way to go...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails