Monday 11 February 2013

Hellraiser Crew (Part 6) - 'Twins' Cenobite

Regardless of which crew I end up counting these as I'm most likely going to end up needing at least one model on a 40mm or 50mm base. Most Cenobites are humanoid in proportion so finding one that would be convincing on a larger base size could have been a challenge...until I remembered this guy(s),


My version is more 'inspired by' than a direct copy...however the general idea is fundamentally the same.


He's a pair of identical Dark Eldar Wracks trimmed down opposite sides and linked together with Hobby Putty. The head is from one of my many 40K bitz boxes and is attached to the torso with some more Hobby Putty which was then sculpted into the neck and body. I'm still going to have to remove the feet and centralise them a bit more and tidy up the join a little as well as deciding what base he's going on...

I'm going to make a few more before I start painting as any fundamental changes in style will need to be reflected across the whole crew.

Possible candidates for the next additions are...



Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails