Saturday 16 February 2013

Hellraiser Crew (Part 7) - Chatterer Beast(s)

Depending on which faction I'm going to be using them as my Cenobite Crew will most likely need some fast moving units for those pesky 'objective' based missions.

Whether they're 'counting as' Guild Hounds, Canine Remains, Night Terrors. etc. the closest match in the Hellraiser franchise is going to be either,

Chatterer Beast
Or,

Torso Chatterer
I picked the former as it made more sense that there would be more than one of them (in the film there's just the one) rather than a horde of torso's dragging themselves about the place...

It also helped that there is a model in the Games Workshop Dark Eldar range that could be adapted for just that purpose ;-)



It's more a case of what I've removed than what I've added but for your reference here's the model I adapted,


I may add a few more straps before I call them complete but they'll do for now.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails