Sunday 7 April 2013

Crew a Week Challenge (2) - The Thunder (Continued)


In order to properly complete Misaki's crew I need to get her additional support units completed as well. Therefore week 2 of the 'Crew a Week' challenge will be to get the Ten Thunders Archers box painted as well as Yamaziko. As this is only four models I've decided to add Izamu the Armor to my task list for the week. Even though it's not going to be used with Misaki (Being of the Resurrectionist faction) I still intend to paint it in the same style so it fits thematically at least.....

The rules are the same as before...'crew' to be completed in a week. Additionally I need to get in at least one game with last weeks challenge crew but that shouldn't be too difficult. Sunday being my day at the FLGS I managed to get everything assembled, under-coated and Izamu the Armor completed. I doubt you need to see pictures of some models with undercoat on them so here's Izamu,


Just needs the base rim painting and some decoration on the back-banners to be called completed. I still need to make time to complete Tuesday and Thursdays Malifaux tutorials at some point as well as they seem rather popular at the moment.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails