Friday 19 April 2013

Crew a Week Challenge (3) - Collodi - (Completed)

This one went remarkably well so I've finished a bit ahead of schedule. This is fortunate as I have some Warmachine stuff to assemble ready for some-one to teach me how to play on Sunday.....

I wanted a dirty look for the puppets but with some hints of colour to represent the fact that they were once cheerful in appearance...before...well before Collodi decided humans were a bunch of ungrateful bastards that needed all their children stealing.....

Collodi, the Puppet Master.


The Marionettes.



Wicked Dolls.



 Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Those are friggin' creepy lookin,' man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That was exactly the look I was going for.

      There aren't many Malifaux Minions that come under the 'Doll' category so I might just buy them all and paint them in the same style.

      Delete
  2. I love them. I really like the direction you've taken them in. A couple of the miniatures are obviously a homage to Punch and Judy. Do you remember the shows they used to put on when you went on holiday? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails