Sunday 21 April 2013

Crew a Week Challenge (Week 4) - Yan Lo

Having completed my Collodi crew a bit early I expected to be able to get a head start with my next weeks project, namely Yan Lo...however real life has got in the way as usual, lol. I'm not exactly behind as such...I'm just not ahead...

...at least they're assembled...

Yan Lo and his Totem, Soul Porter.


Chiaki, the Niece.


The Ashigaru.


Despite the fact that it's a separate model I've decided to paint Toshiro the Daimyo at the same time as I'll most likely use them all together,

Toshiro the Daimyo.


Same rules apply. One week to paint them all and then another week to get at least one game in with the painted crew. I got a game in with my painted Collodi crew this weekend though I used him with Leveticus rather than as a Master in his own right....he still go used...so I'm calling that another success ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails