Saturday 20 April 2013

Unboxing Malifaux - Toshiro, the Daimyo

Opening presents is fun...here you can vicariously join in with my enjoyment...

Toshiro, the Daimyo.

The Box - Front and Rear.


The Sprue - Front and Rear.
This model comes with a 40mm base (not shown).


Instruction Leaflet.


The Stat Card - Front and Rear (No inside view...you'll have to buy one to see that...)


Here's the fully assembled version...


He's on a Wyrd Miniatures 40mm Asian Zen base insert (not supplied with the model I'm afraid).

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

3 comments:

  1. That's actually really quite impressive.
    The quality of that sculpt reminds me I need to pick up the upcoming Vanessa for my Viktorias/Freikorps mob ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa is actually already out...in fact I have one.

      I can do another 'unboxing' article on it if you want to see it as I haven't opened it yet ;-)

      Delete
  2. Think he meant Hannah?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails