Saturday 4 May 2013

Crew a Week Challenge (Week 5) - Additional - Freikorps Strongarm Suit

As I finished the Von Schill box early I decided to add the Freikorps Strongarm Suit to the challenge.

I used the same techniques as I did on the other Freikorps mercenaries though it needed an extra layer of wash for some reason that I'm yet to work out...

Freikorps Strongarm Suit.



Here's a group shot,


Next weeks challenge will either be Gremlins (yes...I bought something else...) or the Jakob Lynch 'Dark Debts' set. Both of these would possibly end up as two week challenges as I'd inevitably end up doing the commonly associated additional models for them as well.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Looks fantastic
    I just picked up a von schill starter box, looking to get into malifaux myself. I'm wonderig if you could drop a line or two on how you went about doing the freikorps overall and what paints/coliurs did you use. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm off to work in a bit (Night Shift) but I'll give details on how I painted this crew tomorrow some time when I get back. It was very simple really ;-)

      Delete
  2. Probably doesn't need to get added to the comments section, but just wanted to say "thanks" and "i look forward to it" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The painting guide will be up on the blog Thursday or Friday this week.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails