Saturday 11 May 2013

Crew a Week Challenge (Week 6) - Dark Debts (Jakob Lynch Crew) Completed.


When painting a crew in one go I like their relative paint schemes to match one another so as to tie them all together when I use them in a game. Unfortunately Dark Debts and it's associated models range from human, through mutants and into giant monsters which makes picking a unifying scheme a challenge...

I'd like to think I've succeeded...

Jakob Lynch,


His 'Totem', The Hungering Darkness,


and his employees, Mr Graves and Mr Tannen.


Of course we need a way of bringing in a some custom which is obviously a job for the Beckoners...


Sometimes their experiments work well (in the case of The Illuminated),




Or not so well if you end up as a Depleted,



I'll have to get a game in with this crew over the next week or so while I'm working on the next project...which will be Gremlins...probably...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. pictures of hungering darkness always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to convert it, but the 'Crew a Week' thing is tight enough on time as it is without adding conversions to the mix as well, lol.

      It's certainly an interesting model though ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails