Saturday 8 June 2013

Crew a Week Challenge (Week 8) - Kirai (Completed)

With this one completed I now have a full set of Resurrectionist Masters and their starter boxes.

I bought these already assembled, under-coated and partially based from someone at my FLGS. Unfortunately I didn't check that all the mould lines and flash had been removed before I started painting them so there's a few noticeable imperfections...Still...I did get them cheap, lol.


For Kirai to work well you really need a full compliment of her summons so her starter box needs a little enhancement if we're to take some heads.....literally in Kirai's case...

Kirai,



Ikiryo and Datsue-Ba,


Onryo,


Seishin,


Gaki,



Shikome,



This one, however was painted by my better half.


Kirai was also the subject of last weeks House of Paincakes article that can be found here.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails