Sunday 30 June 2013

Crew a Week Project (Week 11) - Lucas McCabe's Relic Hunters.

Cutting it a bit fine this week but to be fair I was painting the Guild Riflemen as well as the Relic Hunters which is ten models in total...and I have to fit work and sleep in there somewhere as well.....

Lucas McCabe - Mounted.


and Dismounted.



and of course...Luna...


Sidir Alchibal.


and McCabe's Wastrels.


 and as a bonus objective for myself I painted some Guild Riflemen as well...



I tried to get a more grimy look for the Wastrels and a darker feel for the Riflemen by using extra layers of wash rather than with highlights...I leave it up to you to decide if I was successful or not. I'll also take some pictures of them with nicer backgrounds and a group shot or two tomorrow some time.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks.

      No idea what to do next...looking at my 'to-do' shelf and the only box-set I have sitting there awaiting my attention is Rasputina as my Neverborn order hasn't arrived yet.

      I could have a week off to do something else I suppose.....

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails