Tuesday 11 June 2013

Cthulhu Wars - Kickstarter


Unlike some of my fellow local bloggers I've never been a massive board game fan and even less of a card game one...admittedly Malifaux uses cards but isn't a card game as such so I can't really count that as one.

Though I'm not a board game aficionado I am a big H.P. Lovecraft fan which is how the following came to my attention.....


Though I doubt I can stretch to all the expansions (it's been a rather bill heavy month) I think I might be able to afford the core game. It seems to have been quite a successful Kickstarter up to now and they've thrown in a few free Old Ones now they've started to hit a decent amount of pledges.

The initial game concept was 3-5 players which was a bit tricky for me as due to my working hours and odd shifts most of my friends are asleep or at work while I'm free and vice versa, however one of the early stretch goals was 2-player rules which has fortunately been achieved so my interest had been rekindled.....

If your interested the link to the Kickstarter page is here.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails