Wednesday 5 June 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (6)

This one I did last week but I never linked to it from my own blog.

After covering the most sinister of Malifaux's Resurrectionists I then did an article on the ones who have been a bit more careful about hiding their allegiances...

...it can be found here.

Being as one of those Resurrectionists has several nurses in his employ I thought the accompanying set of motivational pictures should reflect that preference...however your idea of a 'hot' nurse and mine may differ considerably...









Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you like...

I'll link to this weeks article in a little while ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Getting Silent Hill flashbacks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That comment genuinely made me lol.

      ...though to be fair I thought the Silent Hill nurses were strangely attractive...maybe I need some help...

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails