Tuesday 23 July 2013

Crew a Week Challenge...Sort Of...

I've decided to do all the Neverborn I have in one big batch rather than divide them up into 'Crews a Week'.


Though Collodi and Zoraida's Crew Starter Boxes have already been done...



...I still have quite a few 'Doll' Constructs left to do in order to finish a Collodi crews 'complete' options and though several of them aren't actually Neverborn models they'll probably only ever get painted if I do them with this lot.

So that's a Weaver Widow, Teddy, 2 Stitched Together* and a Mysterious Effigy that are actually Neverborn and the other four Effigy's (Arcane, Brutal, Carrion and Hodgepodge) that are from various other factions but can currently** be used with Collodi. Zoraida also needs her Voodoo Doll Totem and a couple of Waldgeist before I consider her completed. So that's twelve more models to add to those pair of crews and we still have three*** more Neverborn Crews to look at...

Lilith's Starter Box...


...contains five models and I figured I might as well paint anything else Nephilim like at the same time. That adds Lelu, Lilitu, two Young Nephilim and her Malifaux Cherub Totem to the 'To-Do' pile making the running total twenty two...and onto Pandora...


Pandora's crew box is fairly self contained but I've purchased her Poltergeist Totem, which in addition to the six models in her box brings the current total to twenty nine. That just leaves The Dreamer...


I should really have ordered some Alps and Daydreams to go with him which I'll do. If they arrive before the project is done then I'll paint them and if they don't then...I won't...that makes a total of either thirty four (without Alps and Daydreams) or forty (with).

*I know the Dreamer comes with 2 Stitched Together as well but I'm going to paint his in the same style as his crew and the two mentioned above in the style of Collodi's lot.
**I say 'currently' as who knows what Collodi M2E will be able to bring.
***I already painted a complete Dark Debts crew quite some time ago. Pictures are here.

That should be enough to keep me going for a while...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails