Monday 29 July 2013

Crew a Week Project - Neverborn Month - Lilith

My original plan was to paint all the Neverborn listed in this post as one large batch but Lilith's lot were so nice to paint that I just went and finished them off first.


Now I have a lot of assembly to do of the rest of the Neverborn...at least I've got about ten 'Unboxing' Articles out of it, lol. I've gone with a pale skinned look on them all rather than the red most people seem to use...It just seemed like a better fit....

Lilith, Mother of Monsters and her Totem the Malifaux Cherub.


Mature Nephilim.


Young Nephilim.


Terror Tots.



Lelu and Lilitu.


I've a few crews now that need some group shots done on pretty backgrounds for the 'Completed Crews' gallery and I'll get around to that this week but for now I'd be interested to hear what you think of my colour scheme as on many of these models I've ignored the traditional red in favour of skin tones.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails