Wednesday 24 July 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (13)

This weeks IHoP article is covering the remaining two Outcast Masters namely Leveticus and Hamelin and can be found here.

As a guy who lives in the sewers with a bunch of diseased children and a person who splices bits of steam-punk robot into corpses doesn't really allow me to crowbar in a hot girl picture I can't see the article itself being very popular....

However...It is Wednesday. If there's cogs in the picture that's a connection to the article...right?













I hope that both my female readers appreciate the fact that I just had to type 'Hot Steampunk Guy' into a search engine...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you wish...

2 comments:

  1. No Johnny Depp today? There are some super-steampunky images of him if you google image search "johnny depp sleepy hollow". Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly I put less effort into the guy pic than I do the girl ones...I completely forgot about Sleepy Hollow...

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails