Thursday 8 August 2013

Crew a Week Project - Waldgeist

Usually when I paint a crew for these challenges I include a few extra models just to make it a bit more interesting or more often because that particular crew needs those models to be effective. However when I painted Zoraida's crew I neglected to purchase any extras so I just painted what was in the box.

When I decided to finish off the Neverborn faction crew boxes I bought a few extra bits and pieces amongst which were several of the Totems and some other complimentary models or ones that had M2E stats in the beta testing.

Though I wouldn't say these complete Zoraidas common options they're probably going to come in useful...hopefully...and I like the models anyway which is always a bonus...

Waldgeist 1 and 2


Voodoo Doll


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails