Saturday 7 September 2013

Crew a Week Challenge...It's Back...

A combination of real life and none Malifaux projects meant that I had to put the 'Crew a Week Challenge' on hold for a bit. I was hoping to re-start the challenges with something from the new M2E model range but my Gencon pre-release items have yet to arrive and I'm not convinced that they'll be here on Monday so I had to pick an alternate crew.

I'm also going to use them for the Wyrd Place Facebook group 'September Painting Challenge' which explains why the following picture has time and date evidence in it...


I'm going back to my previous challenge methodology of also picking models themed to that crew and painting them as well. As I already have painted the Guild Rifleman to go with my Relic Hunters that leaves a few other things with 'Guild' in their name to do along with the Lucius Box.

This makes the painting list...

Lucius Starter Box (5 Models - Lucius, Guild Guard, Guild Guard Captain, Ryle and Lawyer)
Guild Austringer 1 - x1
Guild Austringer 2 - x1
Guild Guard (2 in Box) - x1
Governor's Proxy - x1
Drill Sergeant - x1
Guild Hounds (2 Pack) - x2

That makes the weekly challenge a hefty fifteen models but I might as well get back into this thing with a project that's actually challenging, lol. In keeping with the spirit of the challenge I won't start assembling them until Monday.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails