Monday 9 September 2013

Gen Con 2013 Malifaux Order No.1

Yes...I split my orders so I could get more than one Miss Step...

...this is the first of three orders I made but due to a slight miscalculation on my part, one of them wasn't quite $100 so I'll only end up with two Miss Step's in total. That's fine as I only really need one to use 'as-is' and one to convert so it's all good...


I don't think it's going to surprise any-one to know that as soon as Lucius is done, the next Crew a Week Challenge is going to be Seamus...

I've already started a folder on my Facebook page in which to drop any inspiring pictures I find for 'Belle' colour schemes. It can be found here if your interested.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails