Wednesday 11 September 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (19)

This weeks House of Paincakes article is on the subject of people who use the anonymity of the internet in order to make themselves feel better at the expense of others.

It can be found here.

This weeks accompanying gallery is the answer to the question "How many pictures of girls with skulls are there in my 'Gothic' folder?"

The answer is apparently 'twenty two' though some of them are girls with skull make-up on but I didn't think you'd mind the distinction. For those of you who follow my blog for the articles on Malifaux then think of the following pictures as inspiration for Molly Squidpiddge...hopefully somebody from the Wyrd design team will look and pick a good one...my vote is for the one right at the top ;-)


















...and this one is here because I like it...though I'm at a loss to explain why.....


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails